Numero uno director Rajamouli is currently busy giving finishing touches to the script for his ambitious multistarrer featuring NTR and Ram Charan. Meanwhile, the star director is challenged by TRS party’s MP from Nizamabad constituency, Kalvakuntla Kavitha.
As part of campaign for Telangana government’s Haritha Haram initiative, Kavitha yesterday threw a challenge to Rajamouli, Badminton champ Saina Nehwal, Deputy CM Mahmood Ali and ABN RadhaKrishna to take up her green challenge. Kavitha asked the nominees to plant a sapling and spread the word for a greener better world.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these recent Hindi OTT releases impressed you?
- Lockdown Review : Metro Kathalu – Telugu film on AHA
- Sri Hari’s son signs a film with noted director’s son
- Allu Arjun promotes ‘Buy Indian’ campaign
- Exclusive Interview : Suma- Positive attitude has kept me going all these years
- Lockdown Review : RGV’s Thriller- Telugu film on Shreays ET