Numero uno director Rajamouli is currently busy giving finishing touches to the script for his ambitious multistarrer featuring NTR and Ram Charan. Meanwhile, the star director is challenged by TRS party’s MP from Nizamabad constituency, Kalvakuntla Kavitha.
As part of campaign for Telangana government’s Haritha Haram initiative, Kavitha yesterday threw a challenge to Rajamouli, Badminton champ Saina Nehwal, Deputy CM Mahmood Ali and ABN RadhaKrishna to take up her green challenge. Kavitha asked the nominees to plant a sapling and spread the word for a greener better world.
- Trisha’s dream comes true: Joins Rajini’s next
- Poonam Pandey to donate her remuneration to Kerala CM relief fund
- Naga Chaitanya confirms rumours about Sailaja Reddy Alludu’s release
- Sunny Leone to come up with the second season of her biopic
- Mahesh unveils Big Boss Anthem from Sudheer’s Nannu Dochukunduvate