The beautiful young starlet Sri Divya is slowly making her way towards the top league in Tamil film industry. Sri Divya first started her career in Telugu as a child artiste and later debuted as a heroine with Ravi Babu’s ‘Manasara’. She then appeared in several noted films like Maruthi’s ‘Bus Stop’ and won everyone’s praise for her matured performance in the critically acclaimed ‘Mallela Theeram lo Sirimalle Puvvu’.
Sri Divya then got several lucrative offers in Tamil and all the films went on to become huge hits, cementing her career in Kollywood. Her debut Tamil flick ‘Varthapadatha Valibar Sangam’, with popular hero Siva Karthikeyan, was a blockbuster and was remade into Telugu as ‘Current Theega’.
Sri Divya has her kitty full with various films with high profile producers and directors. Her latest film with Siva Karthikeyan, ‘Kaaki Sattai’ is gearing up for a big release this January.
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan