Hailing from Visakhapatnam, it is indeed a huge achievement for a young girl to be crowned Miss India Runner Up and subsequently making her Bollywood debut. Sobhita Dhulipala, the well-known beauty queen, has done it all.
Recently, Sobhita’s debut Bollywood film, Raman Raghav 2.0, released to a decent response and even her performance was appreciated by many. Naturally, Sobhita is getting several offers from Bollywood filmmakers.
However, the actress says that no filmmaker from her native language, Telugu, has approached her with a film so far. Are the Tollywood filmmakers listening?
- Dev gets a tentative release date
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Mega hero’s next nears completion
- Krish and team plan special promotions for NTR
- Happening actress aspires to act with Mahesh Babu