Hailing from Visakhapatnam, it is indeed a huge achievement for a young girl to be crowned Miss India Runner Up and subsequently making her Bollywood debut. Sobhita Dhulipala, the well-known beauty queen, has done it all.
Recently, Sobhita’s debut Bollywood film, Raman Raghav 2.0, released to a decent response and even her performance was appreciated by many. Naturally, Sobhita is getting several offers from Bollywood filmmakers.
However, the actress says that no filmmaker from her native language, Telugu, has approached her with a film so far. Are the Tollywood filmmakers listening?
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine
- Following protests, Salman changes Loveratri’s title