Beautiful Telugu actress Anjali is awaiting the release of Dictator, in which she will be seen romancing Nandamuri Balakrishna. The film is slated for a 14th January release as a Sankranthi treat. Anjali, who plays a fearless and independent city-bred girl in the film, revealed about her new found passion for dancing in her latest interview.
Stating that she has enjoyed matching steps with a seasoned dancer like Balayya, Anjali revealed that her interest levels for dancing have improved of late and credited Dictator for breaking the ice for her. Apart from sizzling in two songs beside Balayya in Dictator, Anjali will also be seen in Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s summer entertainer Sarainodu, in which she danced beside Bunny in a special song.
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- Chiru on a weight loss mission
- I will seek Tarak anna’s help: Akhil
- Karan Johar opens up about Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul controversy
- Bollywood star in talks for Shankar’s Indian 2?