According to the latest reports, the chief ministers of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, Chandrababu Naidu and KCR, along with the Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, will be invited for a special premiere of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s upcoming family entertainer, Srimanthudu. Even though the news has not been made official by the film’s team, the news is being discussed widely in the media circles.
The director of Srimanthudu, Koratala Siva, once said that the film is laced with an important social message. Going by the official trailer, village adoption theme seems to be the predominant theme of the film and Mahesh will be seen as a rich NRI who adopts a Telugu village.
Already, the film’s songs and the trailer have been hugely appreciated and fans’ expectations are escalating with each passing day. Srimanthudu will hit the screens on 7th August.
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film
- This time it is going to be even more special: Ram Charan on RRR