According to the latest reports, the chief ministers of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, Chandrababu Naidu and KCR, along with the Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, will be invited for a special premiere of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s upcoming family entertainer, Srimanthudu. Even though the news has not been made official by the film’s team, the news is being discussed widely in the media circles.
The director of Srimanthudu, Koratala Siva, once said that the film is laced with an important social message. Going by the official trailer, village adoption theme seems to be the predominant theme of the film and Mahesh will be seen as a rich NRI who adopts a Telugu village.
Already, the film’s songs and the trailer have been hugely appreciated and fans’ expectations are escalating with each passing day. Srimanthudu will hit the screens on 7th August.
- Rajini’s statement on contesting elections gets a mixed response
- Dear Comrade to be postponed?
- Poll : Which of these two films impressed you the most?
- Chitalahari’s latest US collections
- Guess : Who is the star actress in this snap?
- Interesting contestants in speculation for Bigg Boss 3