Harshvardhan Rane, the Rajahmundry boy who is popular for his films like Avunu, Anamika, Prema Ishq Kaadhal and Maaya etc, has reportedly bagged the Bollywood remake of Mani Ratnam’s 1988 hit film, Gharshana. Harshavardhan made his Bollywood debut with Sanam Teri Kasam, which released recently.
Gharshana’s Hindi remake will be directed by Mani Ratnam’s protege and popular Bollywood director Bejoy Nambiar. Bejoy has also reportedly roped in Raman Raghav star Vicky Kaushal to play Harshvardhan Rane’s brother in the film. Pre-production work is currently on and the film will take off soon.
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan