Harshvardhan Rane, the Rajahmundry boy who is popular for his films like Avunu, Anamika, Prema Ishq Kaadhal and Maaya etc, has reportedly bagged the Bollywood remake of Mani Ratnam’s 1988 hit film, Gharshana. Harshavardhan made his Bollywood debut with Sanam Teri Kasam, which released recently.
Gharshana’s Hindi remake will be directed by Mani Ratnam’s protege and popular Bollywood director Bejoy Nambiar. Bejoy has also reportedly roped in Raman Raghav star Vicky Kaushal to play Harshvardhan Rane’s brother in the film. Pre-production work is currently on and the film will take off soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy speculations on Balayya-Boyapati film’s budget
- Shahid reveals why he okayed Jersey remake in the first place
- Here are the concept and backdrop of Vinayak’s Seenayya
- Thalaivar168 to go on floors without Rajinikanth?
- Venky Mama’s advance booking starts on a positive note
- Samantha joins Venky Mama promotions