Just when the 12-day grand spiritual event, Godavari Maha Pushkaralu, is coming to an end, the newly inaugurated statutes of Telugu film legends, NTR and Bapu-Ramana, at the Pushkar ghats in Rajahmundry have become a special attraction with scores of devotees thronging to catch the glimpses of these stalwarts.
Yesterday, the Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu first inaugurated late NTR’s giant statute at the VIP Ghat by the Godavari river banks. The CM then inaugurated the statutes of Bapu and Ramana, the exponents of film and literary worlds. Speaking on the occasion, Chandrababu said that everyone should seek inspiration from the greatness of these legends.
Also, the Bapu Ghat, a memorial of director Bapu by the banks of Vasistha Godavari, has become a prominent place of visit for the devotees, who have been thronging the Bapu statue installed by the Telugu Association of North America (TANA).
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- Chiru on a weight loss mission
- I will seek Tarak anna’s help: Akhil
- Karan Johar opens up about Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul controversy
- Bollywood star in talks for Shankar’s Indian 2?