Tamil director Selvaraghavan is popular among Telugu audiences for his hard-hitting realistic dramas such as 7/G Brindavan Colony, Dhoolpeta and Yuganiki Okkadu etc. After a long gap, this creative director is making his comeback to romantic drama genre with his latest film.
Today, Selvaraghavan’s new movie, starring star Tamil comedian Santhanam, was launched with a formal puja. Noted Tollywood producer Anil Sunkara has joined hands with Selvaraghavan and he is going to co-produce this as-yet-untitled movie with Vintage Creations.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years