Tamil director Selvaraghavan is popular among Telugu audiences for his hard-hitting realistic dramas such as 7/G Brindavan Colony, Dhoolpeta and Yuganiki Okkadu etc. After a long gap, this creative director is making his comeback to romantic drama genre with his latest film.
Today, Selvaraghavan’s new movie, starring star Tamil comedian Santhanam, was launched with a formal puja. Noted Tollywood producer Anil Sunkara has joined hands with Selvaraghavan and he is going to co-produce this as-yet-untitled movie with Vintage Creations.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika to be the face of Vijay’s Rowdy Wear for women
- Rana to produce Jersey’s Tamil remake
- Three talented stars for Dear Comrade’s Anthem
- Mahesh, Vamshi Paidipally’s daughters launch YouTube channel
- SIIMA Awards 2019 gets a new destination
- Terrific suspense to be the highlight of Nani’s next