While continuing its solid run in Indian and overseas market, Jr.NTR’s ‘Temper’ is now set to conquer the box office in Japan. ‘Temper’ has already reached the 40 crore club and it is emerging as one of the the biggest grossers in NTR’s career . As per the latest reports, ‘Temper’ has released in Japan yesterday.
Jr NTR is one among the few Indian actors who has got great fan following in countries like Japan. His movie ‘Baadshah’ has secured a rare feat as the first Telugu movie to be dubbed in Japanese language.
This action entertainer was directed by ace film maker Puri Jagannadh and produced by Ganesh Bandla. Kajal Agarwal was the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these about legendary NTR impressed you the most?
- Lockdown Review : Hasmukh – Hindi series on Netflix
- Here is the backdrop of Mahesh-Parasuram film?
- Pre-look of young director’s film on Coronavirus to be out tomorrow
- Chiru hails legendary NTR, shares a memorable picture
- Chiru, Nag, Rajamouli and Trivikram to distribute 14K essential kits today