As the stalemate situation between the film federation and the producers council continues, all the shootings have been disrupted resulting in the impending threat of big Sankranthi releases getting affected, since most biggies are yet to finish a decent number of shooting days. While ‘Gopala Gopala’ team is shooting in Varanasi, the makers of ‘Temper’ have decided to resume their shoot from 10th December by hiring Chennai technicians, to catch up with the 9th January release date.
As a protest against the producers council’s decision to hire technicians from neighboring states, the federation of Telugu film unions are on an indefinite strike and demanded a recall of the decision which will affect their livelihood. After their pleas were rejected by the producers council, the unions have called for a strike. However, as per the inside reports, the makers of ‘Temper’ are being helped by certain industry bigwigs to fast finish its shoot and secure a release during the festive season.
- Interesting buzz on Samantha’s character in Majili
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections
- Interview : Malavika Nair – I’m happy that Taxiwaala is doing well
- Much-awaited Bollywood film wraps up shoot