Things have become quite tough for Boyapati Sreenu as he is going through all sorts of issues. His last film, VVR was a big flop and he got into serious problems with the producers DVV Danayya.
Now, he is in news once again regarding an advance amount which he had to return to Mythri Movie Makers. He is in all sorts of mess and needs to get back at any cost with the Balayya film.
Even Balakrishna is at an all-time low regarding his father’s biopic NTR. Now, he needs to prove himself and also lift Balakrishna’s spirits with his next film.
So, the coming days will be quite tough for the star director who has shaped several careers in the past.
Articles that might interest you:
- Screenplay to be the highlight of Ashwathama
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo musical team’s tribute to Telugu literature and culture
- This scene to be added in Sarileru Neekevvaru
- Ashwathama’s pre-release business is Shourya’s highest
- Star couple blessed with a baby girl
- Na Valla Kadhe from Romantic is filled with painful emotions