For the past few weeks, several Telugu film celebrities have been exploring Clubhouse and Twitter Spaces to engage in conversations about their work and movies in general. While the latter is a new feature on Twitter, which is facilitating live conversations on the social media platform, Clubhouse is an audio-only app which has become a big hit with movie lovers and film industry members alike.
Few days ago, Sammohanam’s team hosted a get-together on Twitter Spaces and more than 600 people took part in the session to listen to the experiences of the team. On the other hand, actors, writers, and directors like Raj Tarun, Venkatesh Maha, Sai Rajesh, Cinema Bandi’s Praveen Kandregula have been quite active on Clubhouse where they have been interacting with people from all over the world.
So far, most of the movie promotions have been happening on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Now, it looks like film celebrities are opening up to more avenues like Clubhouse and Twitter Spaces to connect with their fans on a regular basis. It remains to be seen how far Telugu film industry embraces these mediums in the long run.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss beauty turns Assistant Director
- 2 releases in 1 week: Priyanka Jawalkar’s promising line-up
- Rajamouli’s priorities change big time with RRR
- Sharwa to do a film based on the time machine concept?
- Team Trisha slam wedding rumors of the star heroine
- Star hero brushing up Telangana accent for his next