For the past few weeks, several Telugu film celebrities have been exploring Clubhouse and Twitter Spaces to engage in conversations about their work and movies in general. While the latter is a new feature on Twitter, which is facilitating live conversations on the social media platform, Clubhouse is an audio-only app which has become a big hit with movie lovers and film industry members alike.
Few days ago, Sammohanam’s team hosted a get-together on Twitter Spaces and more than 600 people took part in the session to listen to the experiences of the team. On the other hand, actors, writers, and directors like Raj Tarun, Venkatesh Maha, Sai Rajesh, Cinema Bandi’s Praveen Kandregula have been quite active on Clubhouse where they have been interacting with people from all over the world.
So far, most of the movie promotions have been happening on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Now, it looks like film celebrities are opening up to more avenues like Clubhouse and Twitter Spaces to connect with their fans on a regular basis. It remains to be seen how far Telugu film industry embraces these mediums in the long run.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Karthikeya 2 – Enjoyable adventure drama
- Akshay Kumar makes key comments regarding Tollywood
- Trailer of Vijay Antony’s Hatya to be out on this date
- Huge: Variety lists Jr NTR as an unranked possible contender for the Oscar best actor
- Pic Talk: Superstar back in action for a commercial
- Nandamuri Balakrishna watches Bimbisara, appreciates the team