Gone are the days when the makers of a film would simply release a film poster or announce the title in the media. Film promotions have become a lot more personalised these days, and that’s exactly what Nagarjuna did to announce the title of Akhil’s upcoming film.
First, Nagarjuna, Naga Chaitanya and Samantha dropped hints asking fans to guess the film’s title. And in a surprising move, which could kickstart a trend in the industry, several big guns from the industry announced the film’s title in a special video. The film’s title, like many had already guessed, is ‘Hello’ and some of the biggest names in Tollywood like NTR, Ram Charan, Samantha, Rakul, Shruti Haasan, Kajal Aggarwal greeted Akhil with a ‘Hello’ video message. In the end, Nagarjuna himself appeared on the video and the team even got a clipping from one of ANR’s evergreen hit songs, starting with ‘Hello’, to announce the title.
The film is being produced under Annapurna Studios and Manam Enterprises banner. Vikram Kumar is directing the film and it’s slated for release in December this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Pallavi to romance Dhanush in Shekhar Kammula film?
- Allu Arjun starts focusing on Icon now
- Priyadarshi shows his versatility with his new series ING
- Pushpa’s second part to have a new title and villain?
- One of the directors I admire: Dhanush on Sekhar Kammula
- Poll : With which hero should Prabhas do a multistarrer?