Nithya Menen is one of the most widely respected actresses of the current generation and right from the days of Ala Modhalaindhi till her recent films, the actress’ fame has grown by leaps and bounds.
In a recent interview, when she was asked about how she handles a male-dominant industry like Telugu film industry, she said, “I must tell you that Telugu film industry is one of the most comfortable places I found a woman can be. They do make a lot of mass films, but from my experience as an actor, I can tell you that people are very nice and welcoming. In fact, it’s slightly more difficult in other places.”
The actress recently finished shooting for Vijay-Atlee’s film in which she’s playing one of the lead roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Taapsee slams all rumors about her next
- Vijay Deverakonda surpasses leading Tollywood stars
- Sarileru’s promotions back on track-Superb buzz created
- Jersey’s Hindi remake goes on floors
- Special plans to launch Sanjay Dutt’s look from KGF
- Noted heroine in talks for Pawan’s next?