In a pleasant surprise, the makers of Tamil star Thala Ajith’s ongoing 59th project have just unveiled the film’s title and the first look poster. Thala59 has been titled Nerkonda Paarvai. The film is an official remake of the acclaimed 2016 Bollywood film, Pink.
In Nerkonda Paarvai, an intense courtroom drama on harassment against women, Ajith repeises an aging advocate’s role, which was played to perfection by Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan in the Hindi version. Kannada heroine Shraddha Srinath plays Taapsee’s role, while Andrea Tariang reprises her own role from the original version and Abhirami Venkatachalam portrays Kirti Kulhari’s role.
Bollywood actress Vidya Balan will be seen in a special role in Nerkonda Paarvai. Khakhee fame H Vinoth is directing the film and Sridevi’s husband Boney Kapoor is bankrolling it. Yuvan Shankar Raja is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dhanush’s role in his next revealed
- Shahid Kapoor’s next to be a mythological drama?
- Noted actor to join Amitabh Bachchan’s next
- Latest updates on Varun Dhawan’s wedding
- Release date for these two Bollywood biggies to be out soon
- Rishi Kapoor’s last film to release on this date