In a pleasant surprise, the makers of Tamil star Thala Ajith’s ongoing 59th project have just unveiled the film’s title and the first look poster. Thala59 has been titled Nerkonda Paarvai. The film is an official remake of the acclaimed 2016 Bollywood film, Pink.
In Nerkonda Paarvai, an intense courtroom drama on harassment against women, Ajith repeises an aging advocate’s role, which was played to perfection by Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan in the Hindi version. Kannada heroine Shraddha Srinath plays Taapsee’s role, while Andrea Tariang reprises her own role from the original version and Abhirami Venkatachalam portrays Kirti Kulhari’s role.
Bollywood actress Vidya Balan will be seen in a special role in Nerkonda Paarvai. Khakhee fame H Vinoth is directing the film and Sridevi’s husband Boney Kapoor is bankrolling it. Yuvan Shankar Raja is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Die-hard fan walks 250 kilometres to meet Allu Arjun
- Confirmed- Rana’s next to only have a big-screen release
- Senior actor to establish a film studio in AP
- National media to reveal bigger names in drug scandal
- Fresh speculations of Kajal’s marriage
- This is going to be a special attraction for Mahesh’s SVP