The shooting for Thalaivi, the prestigious biopic on former Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa resumed in the month of October. Being directed by AL Vijay, the film stars Bollywood star Kangana Ranaut in the titular role.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that the film’s team is planning to use VFX and graphics shots to can some mass gathering political rally episodes in the film. Reportedly, considering the Covid testing times, the team has come to a conclusion to use VFX for the politically related episodes.
Thalaivi also stars Aravind Swami as MGR, Poorna as Sasikala. Vishu Induri is producing the film which will have a pan-India release in 2021.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan recovering; Urges people to be more cautious about COVID
- Aditi Rao Hydari stuns everyone with her Netflix film
- Interesting buzz on Akhil Akkineni’s next project
- Praveen Sattaru reveals major details about Nagarjuna’s next
- Top OTT platform acquires Balayya’s Akhanda
- Bigg Boss Sohel signs noted producer’s next