The shooting for Thalaivi, the prestigious biopic on former Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa resumed in the month of October. Being directed by AL Vijay, the film stars Bollywood star Kangana Ranaut in the titular role.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that the film’s team is planning to use VFX and graphics shots to can some mass gathering political rally episodes in the film. Reportedly, considering the Covid testing times, the team has come to a conclusion to use VFX for the politically related episodes.
Thalaivi also stars Aravind Swami as MGR, Poorna as Sasikala. Vishu Induri is producing the film which will have a pan-India release in 2021.
Articles that might interest you:
- I don’t have cement factories and wine shops: Pawan Kalyan’s sarcasm
- Samantha is the surprise package in Family Man Season 2!
- OTT Review : Nipah Virus – Telugu film on AHA
- Raashi Khanna in talks for this period film?
- Vijay to join forces with this star young director?
- Bigg Boss 4: Akhil is the first contestant to enter grand finale