A few days back, a terrific new poster of Vijay and Vijay Sethupathi came out and created a storm in social media taking the buzz of Master to another level.
The latest we hear is that this particular fight sequence has been planned in February and will have have the backdrop of landmines. A special location named Neyveli in Tamil Nadu has been zeroed in for this fight.
Lokesh Kanagraj directs this film which is a gangster drama and is one of the most awaited films in Tamil cinema. Watch this space for more updates on this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed
- Maha Samudram trailer – Massy, intense and power-packed