Around a couple of months ago, Oscar-winning music composer AR Rahman, who’s scoring the soundtrack for Tamil star Vijay’s highly-anticipated 63rd film, had said that the film’s story has never been explored in South Indian Cinema. And today, the genius composer has given a big thumbs up for the film’s two video songs.
This morning, Thalapathy63’s director Atlee headed to AR Rahman’s studio and showed him the just edited video songs from the movie. Rahman’s appreciation has left the fans thrilled and needless to say, the expectations on this sports drama have only soared higher.
Nayanthara is the leading lady in this highly-anticipated biggie. AGS Cinemas is bankrolling the film, which is slated to hit screens for Diwali. There were reports that Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan will be seen in a crucial cameo in the film.
Look who is here 😊I am the first to see … edit of two songs 👍🔥🔥 pic.twitter.com/obUmUvQ94z
— A.R.Rahman (@arrahman) June 4, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu is unstoppable there
- Bigg Boss 4- I was cleverly ousted out says Karate Kalyani
- SPB’s health: Kamal rushes to MGM; DSP, Thaman urge fans to pray
- Pawan Kalyan’s new model for Vakeel Saab’s remuneration?
- Varun Tej turns chef for Niharika
- Vijay Deverakonda’s touching post as his mom turns 50