Venkat Prabhu, the Tamil director made his Telugu debut with the film Custody. Naga Chaitanya played the main lead in the film which was a box-office disaster and disappointed the fans of Chay.
The failure of Custody did not stop Venkat Prabhu in his career as he has now bagged a film with none other than Thalapathy Vijay, the superstar of Tamil cinema. The film was also announced a few weeks back and will go on floors soon.
Well, the latest news in the Tamil film circles is that the OTT rights of this film are locked, and streaming giant, Netflix has grabbed the digital rights of Thalapathy68 for a whopping price as per the news.
As of now, Vijay is ready with his new film Leo which has been directed by the most happening director Lokesh Kanagaraj. The film also has Sanjay Dutt and action king Arjun in key roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bhagavanth Kesari: Emotionally charged Uyyaalo Uyyaala song is out now
- Massive: Jr. NTR’s Devara to release in two parts
- Mighty blockbuster Gadar 2 locks its OTT release date
- SRK’s Swades heroine Gayatri Joshi survives a horrific car accident
- Tiger Nageswara Rao becomes the first Telugu movie to release in this language
- Photo Moment: Ram Charan meets MS Dhoni