Ravi Teja is fast wrapping up Amar Akbar Anthony. His immediate next film will be under Kandireega Santosh’s direction. And then, the Mass Maharaja will follow it up with VI Anand’s film. In this film, Ravi Teja is rumored to be donning dual roles.
The latest update is that the film’s pre-production work is underway in full swing along with the music compositions under Thaman’s supervision. Nela Ticket producer Ram Talluri will be bankrolling the project from December. Stay tuned for further details.
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks for yet another Telugu-Tamil bilingual?
- 2.0 achieves a rare feat in three languages
- Young heroine’s 50th film lands in an unexpected controversy
- Rajinikanth decides to not celebrate his birthday
- Manikarnika’s trailer to be out soon