S S Thaman is all set to fly to Brazil to compose music for two of his upcoming films. Currently, he’s on the verge of completing the re-recording of Ravi Teja’s Nippu and Siddharth’s Love Failure. Both these films are going to release on February 17. The latest news is that Thaman will fly to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil to compose music for Ram Charan, V V Vinayak’s film and NTR, Srinu Vaitla’s films. Apparently, both the films have lots of energy and dance, so Thaman is reportedly experimenting with drums& percussion. Thaman is composing music for Ram Charan Tej for the first time and in the past, he had composed music for NTR’s Brindavanam.
- Date finalized for Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone’s wedding
- Old school romance for Sai Pallavi’s next
- Extensive night schedule for Kalyanram’s ongoing thriller
- Shriya’s interesting reply on turning mother
- Final schedule kick-starts for Suriya’s NGK