Ghani is a film that has been hurt the most due to Pawan Kalyan’s Bheemla Nayak. Ghani was in the making for two years now and postponed its release multiple times.
Now that it set February 25th as the date, Pawan Kalyan from nowhere came back and locked 25th as his date. Now, things have changed overnight for Ghani and the team.
As per the latest news, big wigs behind Ghani, Allu Aravind, Allu Bobby, and Varun Tej are busy discussing the new release date of the film.
There is also gossip that the makers are in plans to stay with the release and come on 25th only which is a bit risky. So, deep discussions are on and we need to see what result will be out regarding the release date.
Articles that might interest you:
- Viral Pics: Kamal Haasan meets Rajinikanth
- F3’s two-day collections in AP and TS are impressive
- Team Major comes up with a variety of promotions in Vizag
- F3: Solid day 2 collections in Nizam
- Legendary director’s wife passes away
- Humongous response for Major’s premiere shows in Hyderabad