Manchu Manoj is back in films after a long gap with a project titled Aham Brahmasmi. The film was launched today in Hyderabad with a traditional note.
Ram Charan gave the first clap and blessed the team. The project has suddenly created a good buzz and thanks to Charan, things have gone to another level today.
The film will showcase Manoj in three different roles and will be directed by a debutante Srikanth Reddy. The regular shooting of the film will start very soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu ‘Jeelakarra Bellam’ ritual in Kajal’s wedding
- Latest update on Rajasekhar’s health
- Tamil actor for Chay’s next?
- Sanjay Dutt to join KGF 2’s shoot from this date?
- Sai Pallavi turns down Pawan’s film despite fat paycheck?
- Poll : Who according to you is the best Bigg Boss host?