The audio of Vamsi’s 25th film, Thanu Monne Vellipoyindhi is going to be launched on January 6 in Hyderabad. The film’s censor certification has already been completed and it has been given a clean ‘U’ certificate. Ajmal (Rangam fame) and Nikita Narayan have played the lead roles in the film.
The film’s music has been scored by Chakri. Incidentally, this is the sixth time that Chakri has scored music for a Vamsi’s film. In the past, the duo had collaborated for films like Saradaga Kasepu, Gopi Gopika Godavari, Avunu Vallu Iddharu Istapaddaru among other films. Their latest film is said to be a complete romantic entertainer with a typical Vamsi’s touch.
The film is expected to hit the screens in February. It remains to be seen if Vamsi, who had made several classics in the past, can make a strong back with this film.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties