It looks like Vijay Deverakonda’s debut production venture Meeku Mathrame Chepta may not get the release as planned in October. The latest we hear is that the team has decided to play the waiting game and will now push the film to November.
Apparently, with the ticket windows not doing great post the release of Sye Raa, the makers are contemplating going for a more lucrative time of release.
Starring Tharun Bhascker in his first lead role, the film is directed by Shammeer Sultan and stars Anasuya Bharadwaj, Abhinav Gomatam, Naveen George Thomas, Avantika Mishra and Pavani Gangireddy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood actor in Vijay Deverakonda’s next
- Actress Vanitha’s third marriage in doldrums
- Back to back remakes for Chiru?
- When will Krish resume Pawan Kalyan’s film?
- Nani’s Tuck Jagadish team under home quarantine
- Shahid ready with award-winning performance with Jersey