Delhi actress Rakul Preet is currently busy juggling as many as 4 films in Tamil and Hindi. Very soon, the star heroine will begin shooting for Venky-Chay’s multistarrer, Venky Mama.
In a latest interview with a popular Telugu daily, Rakul Preet opened up about her personal life at length. The actress revealed the five Fs that drive her life. “Family, Friends, Films, Food and Fitness are the motivating factors in my life,” said Rakul.
Rakul also opened up about the kind of man she wants as her husband. “I am 5’9″. If I wear heels, my man has to be of my height. So, he has to be at least 6′. Also, he has to lead a simple life sans all the glitz. He should value time and be as energetic as I am,” said Rakul.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which aspect of Ismart Shankar are you looking forward to?
- Lawrence ropes in Anjala Zaveri’s husband for his next
- Top producers joining hands for this remake
- Saaho’s 8-minute chase sequence in Abu Dhabi to be a grand spectacle
- For the first time, AR Rahman-Kamal Haasan team up for a magnum opus
- Mahesh still in world cup finals hangover