Delhi actress Rakul Preet is currently busy juggling as many as 4 films in Tamil and Hindi. Very soon, the star heroine will begin shooting for Venky-Chay’s multistarrer, Venky Mama.
In a latest interview with a popular Telugu daily, Rakul Preet opened up about her personal life at length. The actress revealed the five Fs that drive her life. “Family, Friends, Films, Food and Fitness are the motivating factors in my life,” said Rakul.
Rakul also opened up about the kind of man she wants as her husband. “I am 5’9″. If I wear heels, my man has to be of my height. So, he has to be at least 6′. Also, he has to lead a simple life sans all the glitz. He should value time and be as energetic as I am,” said Rakul.
Articles that might interest you:
- Makers of Tuck Jagadish waiting for the right opportunity
- Happening actor to play a villain in Abhiram-Teja film?
- Thaman’s big update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s August treat
- Photo Moment: Pawan Kalyan’s ‘simple & massy’ avatar in B&W
- Nani crosses a milestone on Instagram
- Jagapathi Babu enjoys highway food with Chiru and Raju