Star heroine Samantha has been part of three successful movies that released this summer – Rangasthalam, Mahanati and Irumbu Thirai. The actress is currently working on U-Turn’s Tamil and Telugu remakes.
In her latest interview, Samantha revealed her strategy while signing her projects. “The characters I play must challenge me. They should make me introspect and question myself whether I can pull them off. This self doubt and fear make me give my best all the time,” Samantha said.
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Interesting buzz on F2 director’s next
- Latest update on Lakshmi’s NTR’s release
- “My phone was hacked,” Hansika clarifies
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international