Star heroine Samantha has been part of three successful movies that released this summer – Rangasthalam, Mahanati and Irumbu Thirai. The actress is currently working on U-Turn’s Tamil and Telugu remakes.
In her latest interview, Samantha revealed her strategy while signing her projects. “The characters I play must challenge me. They should make me introspect and question myself whether I can pull them off. This self doubt and fear make me give my best all the time,” Samantha said.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties