After making an impressive debut with Bharat Ane Nenu, Bollywood actress Kiara Advani has signed her second Telugu project opposite Ram Charan. RC12 is being directed by Boyapati Srinu and Kiara has already commenced shooting for her part.
In a recent interaction with a popular English daily, Kiara said that the energy on the sets of the Ram Charan-Boyapati Srinu’s film is quite infectious. “I can’t wait to get back,” said Kiara, who is excited to resume the shoot. The actress’ role has been kept under the wraps.
RC12 is going to be an out-and-out action family entertainer in typical Boyapati Srinu’s style. DVV Danayya is bankrolling the movie. The film also features Bollywood star Vivek Oberoi and Tamil stars Prashant and Sneha in crucial roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Aame – Amala Paul’s brave act
- Ranarangam’s second song has old school romance
- RGV off to watch iSmart Shankar on a bike
- iSmart Shankar all set to become Ram’s first 10 Cr film in Nizam
- RGV celebrates Ismart Shankar’s success with a kiss
- Charme’s prediction comes true