Actress Samantha will become a pan-India star with the sequel to the popular Amazon Prime series, The Family Man. This much-awaited series will have its premiere very soon and Sam will surprise everyone in a negative role as a terrorist in it.
Meanwhile, in the latest episode of Samantha’s talkshow Sam Jam, one of the creators of The Family Man, Raj of the Raj and DK duo, has made a big statement on Samantha. He said that Samantha was very excited when they told her that she will have to play a negative role and also that she will have to perform a lot of action in the series.
Furthermore, Raj revealed that at one point while filming an action scene, he felt that Samantha was bashing up a baddie for real. “It was Nagarjuna in the good old days who made a punch look so real on the big screen and it’s Samantha now,” Raj said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jeevitha Rajasekhar – Youngsters must have to watch Panchathantram
- First look of Ruhani Sharma’s HER unveiled
- Latest: Masooda’s tentative OTT release date is here
- NBK 108: Balakrishna-Anil Ravipudi film launches with a pooja ceremony
- Harish Shankar – Panchathantram is a content-rich film
- Is this the Telugu title of Thunivu?