All eyes are on star Tamil actor-director duo Kamal Haasan and Shankar’s Indian 2 (Bharatheeyudu 2 in Telugu). The film’s shooting will commence from tomorrow (Jan 18) in Chennai. Meanwhile, in a latest interview, Shankar revealed the incident which inspired him to make the 1996 blockbuster vigilante drama, Indian (Bharatheeyudu).
“I was forced to bribe a couple of officers to avail Community Certificate and Income Certificate during my college admission. That was the spark behind Indian,” said Shankar. He further added that every burning issue that affects the common man has been addressed in Indian 2.
This evening, Shankar released a new poster of Kamal Haasan’s Sethupathiy getup in Indian 2. The poster reveals that Senapathy’s character in the sequel will be older, wiser and deadlier than in the prequel.
— Shankar Shanmugham (@shankarshanmugh) January 17, 2019
- Veteran director Kodi Ramakrishna hospitalized
- Top Tamil star surprises Prabhas?
- NTR all set to resume RRR’s shoot
- Kajal Aggarwal launches her production house
- Renu Desai all set for Tollywood comeback with a biopic