Disney’s latest animation drama, The Lion King, released on Friday and recorded a solid opening by collecting over Rs 11 crore all-India nett. Thanks to the patronage of the family and young audiences, The Lion King witnessed a huge 73% growth in its collections on Saturday and collected Rs 19.15 crore nett from a gross of Rs 22.80 crore.
The Lion King collected a total of Rs 30.21 crore all-India nett from a gross of Rs 35.97 crores in just 2 days. This is said to be the highest ever day 2 jump by a film which opened with above Rs 10 crore nett. The film has been dubbed in Telugu, Hindi and Tamil, apart from releasing in English. Nani, Jagapathi Babu, Ravishankar, Brahmanandam and Ali have dubbed for the Telugu version.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR shells out a whopping amount for his Lamborghini registration
- Kamal Haasan to kick-start Bigg Boss Tamil 5 on this date
- Bigg Boss girl buys a classy new car
- Mahesh Babu’s luncheon with Sitara; Namrata gives a glimpse
- Talk- Vijay’s Beast pushed ahead to summer 2022
- Mahesh-Trivikram to start with this aspect?