After the makers unveiled the film’s trailer at the grand pre-release event in Guntur last night, it clocked the 1 million views mark on YouTube within just 4 hours, setting a new record.
Now, the trailer is all set to break into the 2 million views club within a very short time, reiterating Chiru’s unmatchable craze among his fans even after a 9-year long gap. Khaidi No.150 is slated to hit the screens on the 11th of this month.
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims
- Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake wraps up first schedule
- Temper’s Tamil version’s first look lands in controversy
- Rajinikanth donates big for Cyclone Gaja victims