Senior character artiste Naga Babu revealed the two incidents when he contemplated ending his life. In a latest interview, Naga Babu said that he went to New Zealand for a holiday along with his wife and children Varun Tej and Niharika when they were small kids.
“During the holiday, Niharika went away with another person who was dressed exactly like me. She didn’t come back even after 20 minutes. I lost my composure and that was the first time that I wanted to end my life along with my wife after sending Varun Tej back to Hyderabad. Niharika is my life, my angel. I couldn’t imagine my life without her,” Naga Babu said.
Revealing the other instance, Naga Babu said that he planned to end his life after the colossal failure of Ram Charan’s Orange. “But I overcame that low phase thanks to the support from my brother’s Chiranjeevi and Pawan Kalyan,” Naga Babu said.
Articles that might interest you:
- After a lot of confusion, Nishabdham finally gets a release date
- Review : Amaram Akhilam Prema- Telugu film on AHA
- Poll : Who among these should do Sita’s role in Prabhas Adipurush?
- Vijay Devarakonda’s to sport crazy look and role in his next
- Glimpse of Lavanya, Kartikeya’s Chaavu Kaburu Challaga out soon
- Sharwanand unveils Nithya Menen’s classic look from Gamanam