Ravi Teja is a man whom the masses love. He is ready with his film Krack that will be out this Saturday. The success of Krack is quite key to Ravi Teja as he has not had a hit in the last two years or so.
So, he has teamed up with Gopichand Malineni for Krack. The team is super confident and is hoping that the audience will also love their film in a big way.
Also, the film needs to click so that there will be an idea as to how the Sankranthi releases will work at the box office. After the release of Krack, there are films like Red and Alludu Adhurs that will be out during the festival time.
So, the success of Krack and its positive word of mouth is a must for the industry. Let’s see what happens.
Articles that might interest you:
- Netflix running after Pushpa 2 OTT rights?
- Dasara: 53 crores gross worldwide in two days
- Dasara: Sensational hold in Nizam on day two
- Orange special shows pack a punch in Australia too
- Can the summer 2023 releases withstand this huge storm?
- Yet another postponement for Aha’s web film?
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food