Yesterday, we had revealed that the Tamil movie association, Nadigar Sangam has decided to hold a one-day fast in Chennai on the 20th of this month, the latest news is that the theaters association in Tamil Nadu have decided to join the protest now.
They have revealed in a statement that all the theaters across the state of Tamil Nadu will stall all the morning and afternoon shows. However, the evening and night shows will be aired on time.
The ongoing protests to support Jallikattu event has become quite fierce in Tamil Nadu as a star hero like Ajith will also be taking part in the fast to support the cause which has become a huge movement altogether.
- Poll : What did you think of Mr.Majnu’s first look?
- Chay has cut short my vice after marriage: Samantha
- Abhimanyudu’s director bags a big offer
- It’s my responsibility to promote young talent: Chiranjeevi
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors