With strict instructions coming from the Election Commission and the State Government, a Public Holiday has been declared in the Telangana region on the 30th to enable people to vote. Even private companies have been asked to provide a paid leave to employees for the same reason and almost all IT companies have obeyed.
In accordance with this directive, Theaters will remain closed in the Telangana region until 7pm. This is being observed by single screens as well as multiplexes. Telugu Film Industry is participating in these elections in an unprecedented way and celebrities have been urging people to go out and vote.
With metros like Bangalore and Mumbai scoring low voting percentages, will Hyderabad do any better?
Articles that might interest you:
- Talented actress opens up about her choice of roles
- Transgender actress in Rajinikanth’s next
- Hindi actor’s role revealed in Darbar
- Grand event to celebrate Maharshi’s 50 day run
- Sye Raa wraps up its shoot
- RGV recalls Puri’s journey; calls him an inspiration