Not many thought that the second wave would create such havoc in India. We all were unprepared for what was coming in and now after three months, the cases are going down.
The theatres have been closed for the last few months and now that things are getting better, the news is that the theatres will be opened in mid-July with 50 occupancies.
Preparations are being made for the same once again. The big banners in the industry have already started planning their releases from July end onwards. Let’s see what happens.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dulquer picks Allu Arjun as his favourite hero
- Balakrishna ready to work with Bimbisara director
- Vijay Deverakonda – Liger will be a blockbuster, fans need not worry
- Anupama: Left a few big films for Kartikeya 2
- Tamannah reveals how Baahubali helped her career
- Puri Jagannadh – There would be honesty in Vijay Deverakonda’s acting