Not many thought that the second wave would create such havoc in India. We all were unprepared for what was coming in and now after three months, the cases are going down.
The theatres have been closed for the last few months and now that things are getting better, the news is that the theatres will be opened in mid-July with 50 occupancies.
Preparations are being made for the same once again. The big banners in the industry have already started planning their releases from July end onwards. Let’s see what happens.
Articles that might interest you:
- Special video song ‘KTR Leader’ launched on KTR’s birthday
- Sid Sriram mesmerises with Ishq’s Aanandam Madike
- Prabhas21- Nag Ashwin canning solo scenes on Amitabh Bachchan
- Karan Johar to host Bigg Boss on OTT
- Hero Vijay Anthony turns director for Bichagadu 2
- Poll : Which among these Pawan and Mahesh films will be a bigger hit?