Rangasthalam, the Ram Charan and Samantha-starrer period village drama, released on March 30 and went on to become all-time third highest grossing movie in Telugu Cinema. This Sukumar directorial is being appreciated by the who’s who of Tollywood.
Tollywood’s numero uno director Rajamouli took to Twitter and heaped praises on the movie. Saying that there are many things that are good about Rangasthalam, Rajamouli added that the characterisation Sukumar wrote for Chittibabu and the way Charan portrayed it eclipse them all. Rajamouli went on to praise his RRR actor Ram Charan, saying that each and every nuance of his acting was a treat to watch.
Rajamouli also appreciated Jagapathi Babu’s menacing performance and then the entire team and the producers of Rangasthalam for the terrific box-office performance.
There are many things that are good about #Rangasthalam. But the characterisation Sukumar written for Chittibabu and the way Charan portrayed it eclipses them all.
Each and every nuance of his acting was a treat to watch. SUPERB ! WELL DONE !!
— rajamouli ss (@ssrajamouli) April 7, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Top Tollywood producers meet YS Jagan
- Star hero announces sequel to his hit film
- Star heroine in talks to romance Mahesh in Chiru-Koratala film?
- Naga Ashwin gives a crazy update on Prabhas’ film
- Shankar pens a heartfelt message for Indian 2 accident victims
- Venky Kudumula to direct star mega hero?