Allu Arjun is a top star now and is busy with his new film Pushpa. As he has contracted COVID 19, Bunny is resting at home as of now.
Bunny is one star who does something different all the time. In one of his recent interviews, he says that there is so much pressure on him to deliver now especially after Ala Vaikunthapuramlo.
As he is also making his Hindi debut with Pushpa, Bunny says that right from his dances to the fights, he is taking extra care to live up to the hype created.
Bunny is known for his dances and Pushpa is going to showcase him in a mass avatar and so the wait is even more exciting to see what Bunny has in store for us.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika reveals her favorite IPL team and cricketer
- Sonu Sood foundation kick-starts oxygen drive in India
- Vijay Deverakonda surprises Charmme on her birthday
- Rashmika Mandanna hires a Hindi tutor
- Hot Buzz: NTR – Prashanth Neel project announcement loading
- Amazon Prime plans massive release of these three biggies