Recently, a few engineering students were arrested by the Guntur police for pirating and circulating several video clips of Vijay Deverakonda’s soon-to-release Geetha Govindam on the internet and what. The film’s unit lashed out at the miscreants who have leaked the movie on the internet.
Speaking at a media interaction over the piracy issue at an event yesterday, Vijay said that there wouldn’t have been an Arjun Reddy if Pellichoopulu was pirated. “If such a big production house (Geetha Arts) faces such a menace, think about how small filmmakers will suffer,” said Vijay. Geetha Govindam is hitting theaters on August 15.
Articles that might interest you:
- This character to bring a key twist in Krack
- Top producer reveals TFI’s bitter truth
- Nikhil tries hard to make Vennela Kishore believe Arjun Suravaram’s release date
- Star wife gushes about her ultimate fan moment
- Ashok Galla’s debut film wraps up first schedule already
- Police deny permission for George Reddy’s pre-release event