Recently, a few engineering students were arrested by the Guntur police for pirating and circulating several video clips of Vijay Deverakonda’s soon-to-release Geetha Govindam on the internet and what. The film’s unit lashed out at the miscreants who have leaked the movie on the internet.
Speaking at a media interaction over the piracy issue at an event yesterday, Vijay said that there wouldn’t have been an Arjun Reddy if Pellichoopulu was pirated. “If such a big production house (Geetha Arts) faces such a menace, think about how small filmmakers will suffer,” said Vijay. Geetha Govindam is hitting theaters on August 15.
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections