Yesterday, star hero Ram Charan shocked his fans and friends by revealing that he tested positive for Novel Coronavirus. Charan went on to say that he is not having any symptoms and that he is currently under home quarantine.
Last night, Upasana took to Twitter and posted an emotional tweet. She said that Charan doesn’t have any symptoms and that he is holding strong. She went on to say that she tested negative but there’s a huge chance of her becoming COVID positive.
“For now its #homequarantine
with Mr. C. Loads of warm liquids, steam inhalation & rest,” Upasana tweeted, as she went on to post a picture of her and Charan enjoying a beautiful sunset.
This too shall pass !
Hopeful for a better 2021
No symptoms & Mr C is holding strong 💪🏼
I tested NEGATIVE but there’s a huge chance of me becoming COVID positive.
For now its #homequarantine
with Mr. C
Loads of warm liquids, steam inhalation & rest pic.twitter.com/JMiUOcRokC
— Upasana Konidela (@upasanakonidela) December 29, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 Telugu to start from this date?
- Yesteryear hero, Venu Thottempudi in Ravi Teja’s next
- Kamal demands the central govt to repeal the controversial Cinematography Amendment Bill
- Star Tamil hero to do an action-packed web series for Amazon
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now