Superstar Rajinikanth is gearing up for his next big venture, an action-packed drama directed by TJ Gnanavel. The film is tentatively titled Thalaivar 170, and it’s already creating a buzz in the media.
The production team has been making waves with a series of announcements. The latest news reveals that Ritika Singh, Manju Warrier and Dushara Vijayan have been cast in pivotal roles, adding even more star power to the project. Keep an eye out for upcoming updates about the rest of the cast.
Lyca Productions is sparing no expense to bring this massive film to life, and they’ve enlisted the talented Anirudh Ravichander as the music director. As for shooting schedules and other specifics, fans can anticipate more details to be unveiled in the coming days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Impressive: Hi Nanna joins the elite $1 million club
- Jailer actor ties the knot with this TV actress
- Bobby Simha opens up about Indian 3
- Buzz: Saripodhaa Sanivaaram to release during this time
- Samuthirakani to play the lead in a popular politician’s biopic
- Etthukelli Povaalanipisthunde from Naa Saami Ranga sounds impressive