Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s highly-anticipated Telugu movie, They Call Him OG (simply known as OG), is directed by the young and talented filmmaker Sujeeth. The movie’s expectations have skyrocketed following the release of a groundbreaking teaser.
The latest update reveals that the Mumbai shooting schedule, which lasted for two months, has successfully concluded, and the team is delighted with the results. Given Pawan Kalyan’s busy schedule in politics and with Ustaad Bhagat Singh, the commencement of the next schedule, in which he must be present, might take some time.
Priyanka Arul Mohan plays the lead role in this film, with Emraan Hashmi, Prakash Raj, Arjun Das, Sriya Reddy, Harish Uthaman, and others in significant roles. DVV Danayya, under the banner of DVV Entertainment, is producing this high-octane action drama featuring music composed by Thaman. Stay tuned for more updates on the release and other details of OG.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun is in Mumbai for a key meeting, deets inside
- Vikram’s long-delayed Dhruva Natchathiram seals its release date
- Jawan crosses Gadar 2’s lifetime collections; Film to achieve two big milestones this weekend
- Animal: Adorable first-look poster of Rashmika unveiled
- Poll : Whose first-look poster from Animal impressed you the most?
- Malayalam blockbuster RDX locks its OTT release date