Bharath Ane Nenu is one film which is very special in every which way. The success of the film is quite crucial for Mahesh Babu and he has pinned a lot of hopes on this project.
The latest we hear is that the film will now release on the 26th of April. Initially, the film was supposed to release on the 27th but the makers have preponed the release by one day.
Incidentally, a short while ago, the makers of Na Peru Surya also changed their release date from 27th to 26th of April surprising many. Now, this move from BAN team has shocked many.
Looks like the war is clearly on between the two films as none of the makers are ready to compromise regarding their release date. The next few days will be quite interesting and we need to see which film will move out of the race.
Articles that might interest you:
- Team NTR30 to announce star music composer very soon?
- Chiranjeevi finalizes his next project after Acharya
- Prabhas to launch Ali’s debut production Andaru Bagundali Andulo Nenundali’s first single
- Exclusive Interview : Havish- I will have three releases per year from now on
- Pawan Kalyan and Rana’s AK remake up for Sankranthi release?
- Jeevitha Rajasekhar puts up her film nagar property for sale?