Acting in intimate scenes in the times of Coronavirus pandemic has been a huge concern for several actors across the country. The latest to join this club is the talented Chennai actress Regina Cassandra.
In a latest interview with a popular English daily, Regina said that she will be scared to perform in intimate scenes like hugging or kissing, obviously due to the fear of contracting the deadly virus. However, Regina is relieved with the fact that her upcoming films don’t feature such scenes.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman begins work on Keerthy Suresh’s next
- Big change in Suriya’s next project?
- So many remakes in Tollywood-Are there no original stories?
- Young director slashes remuneration by 40 percent
- Noted producer to launch his son soon
- Ram Charan to storm the OTT platform soon?