Acting in intimate scenes in the times of Coronavirus pandemic has been a huge concern for several actors across the country. The latest to join this club is the talented Chennai actress Regina Cassandra.
In a latest interview with a popular English daily, Regina said that she will be scared to perform in intimate scenes like hugging or kissing, obviously due to the fear of contracting the deadly virus. However, Regina is relieved with the fact that her upcoming films don’t feature such scenes.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kichcha Sudeep’s stunning body for Phantom wows fans
- Adivi Sesh’s Major’s Look Test out; First look in Dec
- It’s official: Bellamkonda Sai’s Bollywood debut under VV Vinayak’s direction
- NTR’s Oosaravelli to get a Bollywood remake
- Lavanya rejects liquor endorsements
- Fighter girl Ananya Panday wants to do some hardcore action