Not many are aware that the acclaimed Tamil thriller Dhuruvangal Pathinaaru is being remade in Hindi. As per the reports, the film has been titled Sanki in Hindi and the makers are busy wrapping up the screenplay format to suit the nativity.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that Bollywood star Varun Dhawan has accepted to do the lead role in the film. Touted as an intense cop drama, Varun Dhawan will be seen as a handicapped person in the movie.
Reputed filmmaker Sajid Nadiadwala will be bankrolling the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan recovering; Urges people to be more cautious about COVID
- Aditi Rao Hydari stuns everyone with her Netflix film
- Interesting buzz on Akhil Akkineni’s next project
- Praveen Sattaru reveals major details about Nagarjuna’s next
- Top OTT platform acquires Balayya’s Akhanda
- Bigg Boss Sohel signs noted producer’s next