Not many are aware that the acclaimed Tamil thriller Dhuruvangal Pathinaaru is being remade in Hindi. As per the reports, the film has been titled Sanki in Hindi and the makers are busy wrapping up the screenplay format to suit the nativity.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that Bollywood star Varun Dhawan has accepted to do the lead role in the film. Touted as an intense cop drama, Varun Dhawan will be seen as a handicapped person in the movie.
Reputed filmmaker Sajid Nadiadwala will be bankrolling the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda
- Teaser for Rajinikanth’s Peddanna to be in a few hours