That Akshay Kumar is one of the most successful Bollywood stars is a well known fact. But his 6-year earnings, starting from 2014 and until 2020 will leave you in awe. According to the American business magazine Forbes, Akshay’s 6-year earnings are valued at a humongous Rs 1,744 crore.
Forbes reported that Akshay’s 2020 total earnings were $48.5 million (Rs. 356.57 cr) despite the COVID-19 pandemic. He earned $65 million (Rs. 459.22 cr) in 2019. $40.5 million (Rs. 277.06 cr) in 2018, $35.5 million (Rs. 231.06 cr) in 2017, $31.5 million (Rs. 211.58 cr) in 2016 and $32.5 million (Rs. 208.42 cr) in 2015 were Akshay’s earnings in the previous years.
Apart from charging massive paychecks, Akshay also commands a decent share in the profits of all his movies. He also successfully produced several movies over the years.
Articles that might interest you:
- Despite failure-Akshay Kumar eyeing yet another OTT release
- Thaman gets his biggest career break
- Poll : Whose performance impressed you the most in Master?
- Ram’s long wait for Trivikram’s nod
- Netflix Pitta Kathalu teaser – Intense and bold
- After Ajith, this young director to team up with Vijay?