That Akshay Kumar is one of the most successful Bollywood stars is a well known fact. But his 6-year earnings, starting from 2014 and until 2020 will leave you in awe. According to the American business magazine Forbes, Akshay’s 6-year earnings are valued at a humongous Rs 1,744 crore.
Forbes reported that Akshay’s 2020 total earnings were $48.5 million (Rs. 356.57 cr) despite the COVID-19 pandemic. He earned $65 million (Rs. 459.22 cr) in 2019. $40.5 million (Rs. 277.06 cr) in 2018, $35.5 million (Rs. 231.06 cr) in 2017, $31.5 million (Rs. 211.58 cr) in 2016 and $32.5 million (Rs. 208.42 cr) in 2015 were Akshay’s earnings in the previous years.
Apart from charging massive paychecks, Akshay also commands a decent share in the profits of all his movies. He also successfully produced several movies over the years.
Articles that might interest you:
- New twist in the release of AVPL’s Hindi dubbed version
- Mahesh Babu-Balakrishna episode’s promo is unstoppable
- Akhanda continues rampage – Creates new records on OTT
- Shyam Singha Roy’s deleted scene is impressive
- Telugu actor to portray 12 makeovers in his next – Deets inside
- Naga Shaurya’s next is titled Krishna Vrinda Vihari