During the lockdown, reports of Kandireega director Santhosh Srinivas preparing a powerful mass action drama titled ‘Balaramayya Bariloki Digithe’ for Balakrishna went viral on social media. During a recent interview while promoting his Sankranthi film ‘Alludu Adhurs’, Srinivas opened up about his dream project with Balayya.
“During the lockdown, I got a powerful story idea like a spark. Even the title ‘Balaramayya Bariloki Digithe’ is apt for Balayya as only he will suit the story perfectly. I’m still writing the script and I’m eager to narrate it to Balayya someday soon. I don’t know how and where the project will end up eventually,” Srinivas said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lata Mangeshkar stable – To remain in ICU
- Noted YCP leader as chief guest for Bangarraju event
- Suriya’s Jai Bhim goes places – Features on Oscars’ YouTube channel
- Dhanush’s divorce – Fans clueless
- Actress Keerthy Suresh recovers from Covid-19
- Bangarraju holds strong at box office on Monday