Superstar Vijay is doing films back to back films and is in no mood to rest as of now. The star hero has wrapped up most of the shoot for his new film Master which is being directed by Lokesh Kanagaraj.
Now, the latest gossip going around in Chennai circles is that talented director, Karthik Thangavel will most likely direct Vijay in his next film. Karthik has directed the hit 2018 Tamil film Angada Maru with Jayam Ravi and Raashi Khanna in lead roles.
The talk is that Vijay has okayed the script narrated by Karthik and has given him a green signal. If everything goes on well, this film will be produced by Sun Pictures.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay Akkineni speaks about the most difficult part of Love Story
- Poll: Which aspect of Tuck Jagadish did not impress you?
- Allu Arjun wraps up Pushpa; Heads straight to Apollo to see Sai Tej
- Shriya Saran shifts base to Mumbai
- Concept video and premise of Sasivadane looks cool
- New gossip about RRR’s delay becomes a hot topic