Superstar Vijay is doing films back to back films and is in no mood to rest as of now. The star hero has wrapped up most of the shoot for his new film Master which is being directed by Lokesh Kanagaraj.
Now, the latest gossip going around in Chennai circles is that talented director, Karthik Thangavel will most likely direct Vijay in his next film. Karthik has directed the hit 2018 Tamil film Angada Maru with Jayam Ravi and Raashi Khanna in lead roles.
The talk is that Vijay has okayed the script narrated by Karthik and has given him a green signal. If everything goes on well, this film will be produced by Sun Pictures.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bhaagamathie director’s next to have a direct OTT release
- Noted channel bags Nidhhi Agerwal’s film
- Tollywood stars planning big-What about Ram Charan?
- Yet another actor from Ananya and Chunkey Pandey’s family to make his debut
- When will Pawan Kalyan resume Vakeel Saab’s shooting?
- NCB to investigate Rakul’s financial transactions