Pushpa is one of the most prestigious films that is being made in the combination of Allu Arjun and Sukumar. The film is based on Red Sandalwood smuggling and is being made on a huge budget.
Sukumar is super high on the success of Rangasthalam and is being paid a bomb as his fee for the film. The update in the film circles is that Sukumar is being paid close to 23 crores as his remuneration.
Though there is no confirmation about this news, this aspect has become a huge topic of discussion in the media. As Allu Arjun has given an industry hit in the form of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo, he too is getting big bucks as per the news.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Balakrishna, this senior hero to make his digital debut on Aha?
- Kamal Haasan forays into fashion; To launch his own label
- Who is Naga Babu without Chiranjeevi and Pawan?
- Pawan Kalyan all set to resume Hari Hara Veera Mallu on this date
- Most Eligible Bachelor enters half-a-million club in US
- 14 films in race for India’s official entry at Oscars